Japanese page is here
You are visitor since Apr. 10, 1998.
- 1998/12/18: Mirror site set up
- 1998/10/26: Home Page updated & Delta-Z BBS added
- 1998/08/06: Shoot-'em-up game HaZard Development Diary added
Fighter's Ragnarök Section
Shoot-'em-up game HaZard Development Diary
- Main coder for Delta-Z. He is in quest of the finest game. However, he began messing his hand with Windows 95 recently and was kicked out of seat as main code. He is now making a shoot-'em-up for Windows 95.
- Only GFXer in Delta-Z. He also presents ideas for stories and characters. Hub of Delta-Z is what describes him best. If you want to know what kind of pictures he draws, look at background of this page. He is currently making Fighter's Ragnarök 2 together with HAKASE.
- All-purpose fielder for Delta-Z team!! He insists his profession is music only. but he does various thing including correcting GFX, authoring texts, coding, fonts and advertising. He is assigned for main program for MSX nowadays, but he never coded large-scale programs before, so we want him to keep up.
- He manages printing for Delta-Z. His environment works wonders ofr editing manuals. He is also a Windows 95 developer, and we expect Windows 95 software development would advance centering around him. Note he is not and MSX user. He is a sort who begins and rushes from theses.
Our Activity History
- Production of Windows 95 Shoot-'em-up Assigned (Apr. 12, 1998)
- We decided to make a shoot-'em-up which Su-san was developing by himself alone by entire Delta-Z. Our roles are almost fixed, so advance is expected to be fast. However, not even its name is decided and it has no story, and HAKASE is pondering about maps...
- Fighter's Ragnarök Advances Worldwide, or Will it? (Mar. 04, 1998)
- Ramon Ribas Casasayas of Spain asked us to make an English version. We chose the style where we ask Takamichi to do English translation, and then we code translated messages.
- Also Stephan Szarafinski of Holland inquired us for merchandising at Tilburg on our behalf. $B8e$K(JMSX-NBNO$B$K0z$-7Q$,$l$k$3$H$K$J$C$?!%(J
- Note HAKASE alone was carrying out these plans. Details are here.
- Fighter's Ragnarök transplanted to Windows 95, or Will it be? (Nov. 01, 1997)
- During progress of this project, Su-san who improved his Windows 95 pregramming skill challenged this transplanting plan. However, rest two of us are concentrating on producting of Fighter's Ragnarök 2 so it's paused now...
- Fighter's Ragnarök 2 Project Began (Sep. 27, 1997)
- We were feuding over whether this project is possible or not. but we stabilized somehow, and began production over MSX turbo R platform anyway. Its detailed info is non-existent at this point.
- We are now gathering customary terms related to Fighter's Ragnarök to make F.R. Glossary...
- Figher's Ragnarök Completed (Aug. 24, 1997)
- Our first release we presented at MSX Festa '97! This is a man-vs-man combat game playable with MSX2 or later.
- See here for details.